Wells Community Hospital Trust – North Norfolk
This is an exiting time to get involved in Wells Community Hospital Trust.We are at a pivotal point in our history and to help us in the next chapter of our journey, we are looking to recuit some new trustees to our board.
The current trustee board is strong and vibrant; committed to making a positive difference in our local community. Now we are looking to expand its skills base so that we are well prepared for the future. We would particularly like to hear from people who have experience, skills and expertise in the following areas:
• Wells-next-the-Sea, or surrounding area, resident
• Wide local contact base
• Understanding of Charity Law & Regulations
• Understanding of Health & Social Care community needs
• Understanding of financial management in a business and charity context
• Experience of income generation
• Willingness to engage in fundraising events and activities
• Broad experience of Governance
• Ability to commit to attending up to 5 Board meetings & one AGM per year
• Willing to represent the organisation to other bodies and attend events of behalf of the board as required
• Sound business understanding & experience of strategic planning
• Experience of marketing & public relations
• Energy & drive
If you believe that you have the experience and skills to help us on our journey, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Board meetings are held up to 5 times a year with other time commitments including attending various fundraising and networking events throughout the year.
Wells Community Hospital Trust is a local charity that provides a wide range of flexible and integrated health & wellbeing services for the community we serve.
We support people locally to keep independent longer by the provision of high quality preventative clinical services and non-clinical therapeutic support within a safe environment. We are an important community resource which addresses a wide range of social, emotional and practical needs holistically thus enabling people to take greater control of their own health.
For more information or an application pack, please get in touch with Samantha Taylor, General Manager, on 01328 711996 or firstname.lastname@example.org