What would we do without our volunteers?
Not nearly as much as we do at the moment is the simple answer. Without the fantastic team of 'Wonderful Wells Volunteers' we couldn't achieve much at all.
Our Wonderful Wells Volunteer team:
Chris Geering, Lucy Geering, Jane Faire, Ruth Boxall, Judith Fowler, Bridget Hawes, Vanda Moy, Janet McNab, Avril Nelson, Daphne Potter, John and Ann Small, Eileen Urquhart and Sybil Williamson.
Thanks so much, to all the other volunteers that have served over the years, that we have not been able to mention here. Your help and assistance has helped to keep the doors of our precious hospital open.
Volunteers help us in so many ways:
- Serve on a Sub committee if you think you can help?
- Work on our reception desk
- Answer telephone calls and enquiries
- Organise and put on events for us
- Attend events and represent the charity
- Undertake a challenge or fundraising initiative
- Help in our gardens
- Help us with fundraising initiatives such as calendars and mechandise
- Cook and bake for events
- Make / manufacture / design items that we can sell
- Help promote our lottery
- Look to set up retail outlets for the charity (shops)
- Help with grant applications and contacts that might be able to help the charity
- ................or just give us your support. It all helps